DS&O advises the public and its members to folow these safety guidelines:
- Avoid floodwaters - Water may be electrically charged from underground or downed power lines.
- Always assume a downed power line is "live" or "hot" even if it looks harmless. If the wire is energized, it will electrically charge anything that comes into contact with it.
- Stay clear, warn others around you to keep away and call DS&O at 1-800-376-3533 immediately.
- Do not walk through standing water.
- If you are unsure of your safety, leave the building.
Wednesday | March 11, 2020
Consider a Prepay Account By: Judy Barten, CFO DS&O receives questions about its prepay electric rate from time to time. To best explain what prep...
Tuesday | December 31, 2019
2020 Preview By Timothy J. Power, CEO As we get ready to embark on a new year, I want to let you know about some of the things we will be focusi...
Wednesday | December 18, 2019
2019 Recap By Timothy J. Power, CEO As the sun sets on another year, I wanted to highlight a few noteworthy items. New Metering System – In l...