Transfer / Disconnect Service
If you are a current DS&O Electric member moving to another location in our service territory, you have two options to transfer your electric service. Your first option is to complete a new online membership agreement where in the comment field state when you would like service to be transferred. Your second option is to contact your local DS&O office, where you will be asked to provide the following:
- A disconnect date for your current location.
- A connect date for the new location.
- An updated billing address for your new location.
- If a deposit applies to your account, it may be transferred to your new address.
- Please keep in mind that you will receive a final bill for your current location. This final bill will include energy charges incurred from your last meter reading date through your scheduled disconnect date. Depending upon the length of time between these two dates your final bill at your current location may be higher than usual due to more days in this extended billing cycle to accommodate your move.